POSITION: Patient Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: CFO
Sweet Medical Center (SMC), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) located in Chinook, Montana is seeking a full-time Patient Service Representative/Administrative Assistant.
Date Open: 8/14/2017 (Open until filled)
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm
Role: We need a positive, energetic, and flexible person to work within our collaborative team to:
• serve as frontline public relations representative for SMC, with clients, staff, visitors and callers
• coordinate daily flow of patients with the clinical team / schedule appointments and utilize an electronic medical record system
• complete general office duties of sorting, filing, mailing
• complete additional reporting and information tracking
• provide professional level support for business operations
Requirements: Previous customer service, health care and insurance experience preferred. High school or equivalent required. Associate degree, certificate or higher preferred. Excellent oral and written communication and organization skills, high ethical standards and integrity, teamwork oriented, data management, and computer skills a must.
To apply: Read the full job description, download, complete and submit your application and resume at Sweetmedicalcenter.org/employment/. If you have questions, please email email@example.com. Position is open until filled. (EEO)